Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module restores the Priority feature of Node Access that was removed in Drupal 8.
Node Access Priority does not have a user interface itself, but if you use multiple Node Access modules, then those that support Priority will let you increase or decrease their priority relative to the others.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Security
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 360
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!