The Flexible theme is for liquid width, full width horizontal coloured sections with fixed width center align content.
- multi-column support (0, 1 or 2 sidebars / auto resizing)
- source-ordered, using negative margin (the content place before the left and right sidebars in the XHTML source for increased accessibility and SEO)
- Supported features: logo, favicon, name, slogan, mission, primary links, secondary links, search_box
- Cross-browser compatible : works in Firefox, IE (>9), Opera, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
Flexible 5.x & 6.x versions are develop by Steve Lockwood.
#D8CX: We pledge that Flexible will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
Theme is actively developed and supported by developer on developer's off time.
If you would like to say thanks, buy a drink for developer
You may also consider light weight 0 Zilch themes for your Flexible as starting point(Flexible) of your Drupal site. Zilch theme focus on usability, legibility and readability.
Project/Theme become Obsolete and unsupported because theme/project has serious issue of "3rd party files Git repo". As time permit me I will fix the issue and start supporting to the theme and development status will be change for under active development.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 104 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,332
- Last modified: August 18, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.