This module only provides support for Flag API VERSION 2.0!
This is a simple module that uses the Flag module API to add an additional flag type to allow you to flag media files.
You can then use the flag in the same way you would with any of the other default flags. An example would be to display a list of the current user's flagged files using Views.
The module also requires the File Entity module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, File Management, Media, Rules, Views
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,440
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.