Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows users to flag nodes, comments, or users for the adminstrator to review. Examples are offensive content, spam, offtopic stuff, ...etc.
The admin can specify which type of nodes are allowed to be flagged, as well as whether users and comments can be flagged.
An email is sent to the administrator to notify them who flagged what. The flagged items are also queued for the administrator to review. They can edit, delete or unflag the item.
New features for release 2.x:
- Ability to flag users and comments, in addition to nodes.
- Anonymous users can flag content.
- The user doing the flagging is displayed next to each item.
Initially sponsored by Social Signal .
This module is used on the following sites:
Khalid Baheyeldin of 2bits.
The author can also be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting, installation, development, and customizations.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 297 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,734
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.