This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Module to integrate with fitbit accounts.
* Allow your Drupal users to connect their Fitbit accounts
* Expose the Fitbit data of the connected users on your site via views. Create your own Fitbit leaderboard for your site!
Fitbit module must be installed via Composer, in order to get the required libraries. The tarballs are provided for informative purposes only.
1. Add the Drupal.org repository
composer config repositories.drupal composer https://packages.drupal.org/8
This allows composer to find Fitbit module and other Drupal modules.
2. Download Fitbit module
composer require "drupal/fitbit ~1.0"
This will download the latest release of Fitbit module.
Use 1.x-dev instead of ~2.0 to get the -dev release instead.
composer update drupal/fitbit --with-dependencies to update Fitbit module to a new release.
See Using Composer in a Drupal project for more information.
The Drupal 7 version of this module is no longer supported. The Drupal 8 module is in active development. To get involved, see the issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 789
- Last modified: February 17, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.