Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
FileField Sources is an extension to the FileField module. The FileField module lets you upload files from your computer through a CCK field. The FileField Sources module expands on this ability by allowing you to select new or existing files through additional means, including:
- Re-use files by an auto-complete textfield
- Attach server-side files uploaded via FTP
- Transfer files from a remote server (cURL required)
- Paste a file directly from the clipboard (Drupal 7 only)
- Select existing files through the IMCE file browser
Although FileField Sources provides several built-in sources, it can be extended by any module through an API for creating new sources. Users can toggle between any of the available methods for selecting a file.
Drupal 6 Requirements:
- CCK 2.6 or higher
- FileField 3.5 or higher
Drupal 7 Requirements:
- None (all modules are included in core)
There are a number of modules that add additional sources to FileField Sources:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management
- Reported installs: 75,902 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 574,780
- Last modified: October 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.