Using Views2, this module delivers a way to podcast with nodes that have CCK FileFields included as RSS file enclosures. It provides a podcast-compatible (as determined by Apple) RSS feed, using node variables, getID3, filefield in cck, and filefield meta data to generate the RSS tags.
Learn to use this module
- Watch the Modules Unraveled Video Series (fee)
- Read The Documentation
- View a Screencast on how to set it up
- Read a tutorial on how to migrate from audio.module to FFPC
- and dig through the issue queue to view and report any problems.
This module is under development by Brian Miller Web Design, LLC with support, guidance and good-natured harassment from Mustardseed Media, raucous encouragement from Chris Elston and a little thing we like to call "it actually works now" from mfer.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Media, Syndication, Views
- Reported installs: 510 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,283
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.