This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This project has been abandoned since the maintainers of Feed Element Mapper launched a successor project: Feeds - read more about the future of FeedAPI and Feed Element Mapper in Good bye FeedAPI, hello Feeds
Add-on module for Feed Element Mapper that extracts (scrapes) content from HTML encoded in syndication feed items and allows to map it to CCK fields. In order to extract HTML content, it comes with XPath and Regular Expression parsers out of the box; it is possible to extend the module providing custom parsers.
The module could be used, for example, to extract an image URL from within raw HTML and to map it in a FileField image field.
The module depends on:
- FeedAPI: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi
- Feed Element Mapper: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi_mapper
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Syndication
- Downloads: 2,308
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.