This module is an add-on to the FAQ module that allows users with the new 'ask question' permission to create a question which will be queued for an 'expert' to answer.
For more about why this module exists, please read "Ask the Expert" or Advice Column.
Viewing of the completed question and answer pair is done by the FAQ module.
Support for Drupal 7
A -dev version for Drupal 7 is in heavy development as the Frequently Asked Questions module now is in release candidate 1 and close to a stable release.
Please download and test the dev version helping it reach a stable release sooner.
Development version status
The development versions (-dev, which rolls up at Noon and Midnight GMT) are where the newest stuff is, including any bug fixes and new features. We try to make sure it is tested before we commit anything, but occasionally a bug will get by us. Your help on testing this code is greatly appreciated. The translation templates may not always be up-to-date in the dev releases.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,147 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,498
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: August 22, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.