This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This extremely simple module allows you to easily open links to external sites or PDF documents in new tabs. It uses jQuery instead of target=_blank so the markup will still validate. You can also configure which pages you would like this module to apply to.
- Download and enable the module
- Profit! You're done! However, if you want to enable or disable the module on a per-page basis, visit the configuration page.
This module comes from Smirk Studio with love.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,996 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,895
- Last modified: September 26, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.