This module allows automatic population of fields from the EXIF, XMP and IPTC metadata tags when images are uploaded (requires the File Entity module).
Any number of custom mappings between image metadata tags and image fields can be created and saved and it is easy to manage what mapping is used on a site-wide and per-user basis.
To create a new mapping an example image file is uploaded - the available EXIF/XMP/IPTC fields are then listed and can be mapped to the fields attached to an image file entity.
- Installation instructions
- Comparison of image metadata modules
- Some example images for testing
- Some further example images for testing
- Baker, E. (2013) EXIF Custom: Automatic image metadata extraction for Scratchpads and Drupal Biodiversity Data Journal 1.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 848 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,819
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.