This module handles a very simple functionality, decide whatever to exclude a node title from full node page or node teasers.
It provides a checkbox on node-edit pages for easier exclusion.
Also provides the option to hide all titles of a certain Content type. From the administrative interface you can select a content type to hide title for.
Use case: Let's say you create a content type called: Lightbox content, and in your layout lightbox content will have titles set on title attribute of the link, rather than inline on your page, so you would like to exclude title from displaying inline for all your nodes of type Lightbox content, simple, just check the option and voila.
How it works?
This project has some other, very simple approaches, like hiding the title from CSS using display: none or applying the template_preprocess_page hook in your theme to make the title variable null.
Actually Exclude Node Title does the same thing, only that you don't have to manually make different hacks, hard to track from the administration interface.
New features 7.x-1.5
- Better content-type filter by None, All and User defined nodes
- Better granular settings, exclude from Full, Teaser and / or Node form
You should run update.php after upgrading to 7.x-1.5
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 55,110 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 151,693
- Last modified: April 5, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.