Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Requires both the Event module and the Views module. The Event Views module exposes event fields to the Views module, creates year, month, day, and week argument handlers, and provides default event views that filter events using a drop-down date selector, the jscalendar selector, if installed, or by arguments in the url. Argument combinations can include year, year/month, year/month/day, and year/week. You can also combine the event arguments with content type and taxonomy arguments for more granularity.
Note that until recently this module was included with the event module's tarball.
The Drupal 6 version of this module has now been released and works with Views API 2. Currently is supports Views Filters, Views Sorting, Views Arguments, and Views Fields. It also supports Views Relationships for NID.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event, Views
- Reported installs: 539 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,801
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.