This module allows you to show an entity in a popup. For flexibility, it doesn't provide any popup plugins itself, but it provides a menu callback that allows you to load the entity into any popup you desire. There are example modules included for Colorbox and for jQuery UI Dialog (included in Drupal Core).
If you go to admin/config/user-interface/entity-popup you can select which view mode the entity has to be rendered in when displayed inside a popup. View modes can be selected per entity type and bundle.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 95 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,226
- Last modified: September 24, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.