This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enterprise Video is an App for managing video content on your site. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be installed on any Drupal 7 site.
- video content type using media fields
- view listing page and block of events that can be filtered by categories
- categories block view
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, a new Video item will appear on the main menu. Visit the page and click "+ Add video" to get started.
Note that Media 1.x branch is a dependency. The 2.x branch is currently unstable.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Features Package, Media, Views
- Reported installs: 84 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,616
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.