Enterprise Location is an App for managing location nodes on your site. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be used in any Drupal 7 site.
- event content type with address and geo fields
- longitude and latitude is automatically calculated from addresses
- views map and location listing pages sortable by category
- enhanced admin view for better content administration
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, Map and Locations items will appear on the main menu. Visit one of these pages and click "+ Add location" to get started.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 99 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,605
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.