Enterprise Links is an App for managing resource links. It can be used to keep a short list of valuable resources or the basis for a full blown link directory like dmoz.org. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be installed on any Drupal 7 site.
- link content type with link field
- view listing pages similar to dmoz.org of links that can be filtered by categories
- categories block view
- enhanced admin view for better content administration
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, a Links menu item will appear on the main menu. Visit the page and click "+ Add link" to get started.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook