Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Enterprise FAQ is an App for managing Q&A and FAQ pages on your site. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be installed on any Drupal 7 site.
- FAQ content type
- FAQ view lists questions at top that anchor link to the full answers below
- Filterable by categories
- categories view block for filtering the main FAQ view
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, a FAQ item will appear on the main menu. Visit the page and click "+ Add FAQ" to get started.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Views
- Reported installs: 111 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,548
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!