Drush commands allowing languages to be added, switched, enabled, disabled, imported, exported and update prefix from the commandline. This module only provides drush commands, so you will see no functionality in the UI.
- drush language-add <langcode>
- Add and import a new language definition.
- drush language-enable <langcode>
- Enable an existing language.
- drush language-disable <langcode>
- Disable an enabled language.
- drush language-default <langcode>
- Assign an enabled language as default.
- drush language-prefix <langcode> <prefix>
- update language prefix
- drush language-info
- Print a list with enabled locale groups.
- drush language-import <langcode> <path> [--groups=<text-group>,<text-group>] [--replace]
- Import translations to one or more locale groups.
- drush language-export <langcode> <path> [--groups=<text-group>,<text-group>] [--replace] [--sort] [--filter]
- Export translations from one or more locale groups.
- drush language-refresh [--replace]
- Refresh translations from one or more locale groups.
$ drush <command> --help for more information.
- Issue #2477163 by freekvr, g.oechsler, nielsdefeyter: Add refresh strings command.
- Issue #2477181 by nielsdefeyter, lendude: Refactor module to eliminate translations interface inconsistencies
- Issue #2463107 by derhasi: Support for filter and sort export
- Issue #2476523 by nielsdefeyter: Test if group parameter is valid before importing
- Issue #2383223 by nielsdefeyter: export all text-group in separate po files
- Issue #2361607 by gurvan: Adding language-prefix command
- Add documentation, tests, and error messages to each function
- Port to Drupal 8 : https://www.drupal.org/node/2345493
- Write automated tests with phpunit
- Pass pareview.sh automated module review : http://pareview.sh/pareview/httpgitdrupalorgprojectdrushlanguagegit
Installation using Drush is as easy as:
drush dl drush_language
- Localization update
- Enables site-admins to update translations (automatically or on demand) and provides some Drush integration as well.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Drush, Import/Export, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 405 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 188,293
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 3, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.