This module deletes all database tables and files for the current site and redirect back to install.php so that one can reinstall Drupal from scratch. The purpose of this module is to assist in the testing of install profiles. It is only useful during development.
Once the module is enabled, access Drupal Reset from the main Configuration page under Development.
Drupal Reset is not fully compatible with the Domain Access module. If you use Domain Access, before running Drupal Reset on your site, you must comment out the configuration line in the settings.php file which looks like this:
include DRUPAL_ROOT . '/sites/all/modules/contrib/domain/settings.inc';
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 199 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 46,435
- Last modified: February 24, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.