This module deletes all database tables and files for the current site and redirect back to install.php so that one can reinstall Drupal from scratch. The purpose of this module is to assist in the testing of install profiles. It is only useful during development.
Module Details & Usage
Drupal Reset Module provides you option to delete all your files or your site database or the complete files and database.
Once the module is enabled, access Drupal Reset from the main Configuration page under Development.
There are no such configurations for this module.
* Drupal Reset Form is available at
where you have 3 options to go with for resetting your Drupal site:
- Reset All
- Reset Files
- Reset Databases
Drupal Reset is not fully compatible with the Domain Access module. If you use Domain Access, before running Drupal Reset on your site, you must comment out the configuration line in the settings.php file which looks like this:
include DRUPAL_ROOT . '/sites/all/modules/contrib/domain/settings.inc';
Q: Can Drupal Reset module delete module/theme files?
A: No, as of now Drupal Reset module provides you option to delete just
Q: For 'Reset Files' option, do Drupal remove drupal file entities?
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Drush, Utility
- Reported installs: 148 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 47,522
- Last modified: October 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.