Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
If your name's not down, you're not coming in.
Doorman is a very simple site-lockdown module.
1. Enable Doorman.
2. Enter a list of accessible URLs.
3. Have a nice cup of tea.
With Doorman enabled, users must login to access the site. You can choose a list of URLs that are accessible to anonymous users; any other URL will redirect anonymous users to the login page.
Written and maintained by:
- Code Enigma: www.codeenigma.com
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,055
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.