This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Domain Access module allows administrators to set specific settings for each of their domains that are using the same code base. The Context module allows you to assign blocks to regions (and more) given certain conditions that can be set in the Context admin. Currently when both modules are installed you have no interface that will allow you to trigger a context on a specific domain. This module adds a domain condition to the context administration so that you can trigger a context on a specific domain.
If you do not want to use Context to assign blocks to a domain, check out the Domain Blocks module.
This module was originally developed by rjstatic of raSANTIAGO.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,786 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,092
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.