Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Requires Domain Access 7.x-3.0 or higher.
The module will create a new menu for each registered domain and allow you to define a common menu block that can be used once in the theme layer. The contents of this block are then dynamically generated based on the current domain.
Note: this module will create new menu blocks. If you want to restrict access to existing (menu) blocks, please check out the Domain Blocks module, which provides domain-specific visibility for blocks.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multisite, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 927 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,289
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!