Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Domain Blocks is an additional to Domain Access modules that enables domain specific visibility settings for blocks.
Released as a response to a request in Domain Access queue - http://drupal.org/node/239989
See it in use on http://www.thebeehive.org
Which version should you use?
If you are using Domain Access 7.x.2 branch, use 7.x-2.x branch.
If you are using Domain Access 7.x.3 branch, use 7.x-3.x branch.
Since the support for Domain Access 7.x.2 branch is discontinued all new features for Domain Blocks are going into 7.x-3.x branch.
Drupal 7 development happens in two branches:
- for Domain Access 7.x-3.x in 7.x-3.x branch
- for Domain Access 7.x-2.x in 7.x-2.x branch (discontinued, major fixes only)
Drupal 6 dev version is in 6.x-1.x branch
Note: If you want to help out with the module express so openly in the issue queue and send me an email.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5,166 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,887
- Last modified: January 13, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.