Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Domain Blocks is an additional to Domain Access modules that enables domain specific visibility settings for blocks.
Released as a response to a request in Domain Access queue - http://drupal.org/node/239989
See it in use on http://www.thebeehive.org
Which version should you use?
If you are using Domain Access 7.x.2 branch, use 7.x-2.x branch.
If you are using Domain Access 7.x.3 branch, use 7.x-3.x branch.
Since the support for Domain Access 7.x.2 branch is discontinued all new features for Domain Blocks are going into 7.x-3.x branch.
Drupal 7 development happens in two branches:
- for Domain Access 7.x-3.x in 7.x-3.x branch
- for Domain Access 7.x-2.x in 7.x-2.x branch (discontinued, major fixes only)
Drupal 6 dev version is in 6.x-1.x branch
Note: If you want to help out with the module express so openly in the issue queue and send me an email.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 5,359 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,477
- Last modified: January 13, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.