This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Datex, What's it do?
Datex and related module will help to create a better multilingual website for
languages needing a Jalali (Or in near feature of datex, any) calendar instead
of default Gregorian calendar.
- datex API: is the base module, And used by other modules to localize dates. On it's own, It would do nothing. It has API related to converting and calculating dates of different calendars.
- datex: When enabled, Will convert all dates to Jalali before display in page.
datex_date For Jalali support in date module, This module should be enabled It supports "views" too.Now it happens in datex itself.
- datex_popup: If you want to have date_popup localized, You should enable this.
Since there is not a good "hook" in Drupal's core to alter dates and their
format, Some extra effort is needed to get "datex" module working. datex_date
will work out of the box though. There are two methods available, patching mode and non-patching mode.
Keep in mind that hacking core is a very bad practice, So decide for yourself.
See the README.txt file in module's folder.
- Support of Date
- Support of Views
- Enabling datex per site language.
- Per date field configuration, Widget, Display formatter, And views separately.
- Supports PHP version up to 5.4.x
- Utilizes PHP-Intl If available, If not, It will handle dates by itself.
- Localization of date without patching core.
- Localized popup calendar.
- Localized date tokens.
This is a project sponsored by Drupalion
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Multilingual, Utility
- Reported installs: 415 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,443
- Last modified: January 10, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.