Provides a Views display, style and row plugin for displaying nodes using Adam Shaw's FullCalendar jQuery plugin.
WARNING: The module has only been tested with the 1.5.x version of the jQuery plugin. The 2.0.x version has shown some issues, consider using the older versions.
There is a good deal of info in the issue queue, but if you're on IRC, come by the #drupal-fullcalendar channel and say hello!
As of 7.x-2.0-beta1, the Colorbox integration is part of the FullCalendar Options submodule.
Please remember to run update.php first, or clear all caches.
The FullCalendar Colors submodule requires the Colors API module. There is an upgrade path, be sure to run update.php and clear your caches.
Specifically, if you are using FullCalendar beta2, you must use Colors beta2.
The template files (*.tpl.php) have been removed, if you still wish to use those, please install FullCalendar Templates.
See the documentation for installation instructions.
See the documentation for usage information.
The 6.x-1.x branch was originally written by ablondeau.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Event, Views
- Reported installs: 11,093 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 180,570
- Last modified: 27 November 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.