What is it?
The Datamuse API is a word-finding query engine for developers. You can use it in your apps to find words that match a given set of constraints and that are likely in a given context. You can specify a wide variety of constraints on meaning, spelling, sound, and vocabulary in your queries, in any combination.
What is it good for?
Applications use the API for a wide range of features, including autocomplete on text input fields, search relevancy ranking, assistive writing apps, word games, and more.
Current release implemented only /sug endpoint.
Autocomplete suggestions has integration with JS module, for performance improvements.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Other, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 272
- Last modified: July 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.