Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A collection of Drupal Artificial Intelligence Libraries. In time, the goal is to collect various classes to help modules easily integrate artificial intelligence algorithms like neural networks, genetic algorithms, and Bayesian logic into their code.
Looking for co-maintainers interested in helping add new libraries, maintaining the existing ones, and porting these libraries to other versions of Drupal.
- Bayesian: A simple Bayesian logic class, derived the Spam module's Bayesian filter. No dependencies.
- Decision Tree: A simple decision tree algorithm class. No dependencies.
- Genetic: A simple genetic algorithm class. No dependencies.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 914
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.