This module allows administrators to define a trust threshold for user content. New users posting content (nodes or comments) will automatically drop to a specially created moderation queue, where as users with a defined number of published nodes or comments will be allowed to post normally.
This module plays well with Mollom, so users who have built trust will still have their posts moderated if Mollom decides so.
This module should be considered a final defence against manual spammers on systems where it would be unfeasible to moderate all content, e.g. forums.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,949
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.