Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The basis of this module was developed as part of Google Summer of Code 2016. See the project proposal here for an overview: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5655297389494272/
The module is currently providing a simple underlying API for handling revision conflicts in Drupal entities. A user interface is also planned to allow users to manage and solve conflicts in an easy way.
More info coming soon...
This module allows parallel editing of nodes with field-level conflict detection and a trick to prevent accidental overwriting of fields when they are changed by another session while a node is being edited.
This behavior is useful for things like issue queues where multiple people might be following up to an issue simultaneously. The original problem that lead to this module is.
It works by doing a 3-way comparison between the field data of the original node, the node as edited by us, and the node as edited by others.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 836 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,922
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 24, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.