Extends Commerce License with the ability to sell access to files.
The user buys a product and gets access to all files attached to that product's commerce_file field.
Adding new files to the commerce_file field (a new software version, for instance) makes them immediately available to all users who have an active license.
Sponsored by Commerce Guys
- The "License completion message" checkout pane allows the customer to download the newly licensed files even if he is not logged in.
- Licensed files can be downloaded or streamed from the user's Files tab.
- File licenses can be time limited, and are automatically expired (by cron) once that time passes.
- The number of downloads / streams can be limited. Once the limit is reached, the file is listed, but can't be accessed.
- Integrates with Amazon S3, allowing licensed files to be retrieved directly from Amazon, using a secret and temporary URL.
See the documentation page for information on getting started and a comparison with the legacy commerce_file 1.x branch.
Important: There is no upgrade path from 1.x to 2.x. See.
Contributed Modules Providing Additional Functionality
- File Field Paths - Provides token support for the upload directory name and file name
- File Field Sources - Provides the ability to reference existing files on the site.
Commerce Guys Marketplace
This module is designed for use with Drupal Commerce, and is maintained by Commerce Guys.
Lower the cost of integration, shorten time to market, and provide a better user experience and higher conversion rates with hundreds of the best Drupal Commerce modules.
Add Commerce Guys Marketplace functionality to your Drupal Commerce site with the Commerce Guys Marketplace Module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content Access Control, E-commerce, Fields, File Management, Security
- Reported installs: 2,214 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,867
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.