This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module extends Drupal Commerce with a checkout pane that allows users to log into their account, register a new account or (optionally) continue checkout without an account.
The original (1.x) version had a different approach:
Drupal Commerce comes with an Account Information pane on the checkout form where anonymous users must specify a contact e-mail address for their orders. This module extends that pane to provide e-mail validation and an inline login form via AJAX. If the e-mail address an anonymous user enters is already associated with a user account, the checkout form will expand with an optional password textfield and login button for immediate login.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,602 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,487
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 8 March 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.