Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Implements product bundles for Drupal Commerce. For example, you want to offer products A, B, and C for a lower cost if purchased together rather than standalone. Notable features include setting the prices at the bundle group or product level, and product attribute support.
How it Works:
Detailed instructions on how to get bundles up and running on your site are provided in the documentation under 'Resources'.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 280 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,716
- Last modified: April 21, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!