Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Drupal Commerce Connector for AvaTax is a Drupal compliant open source module that seamlessly links Drupal Commerce with AvaTax to calculate the correct sales tax amount, eliminate the headache of sales tax compliance and to reduce the risk of business audits.
The module uses the sales tax address and line item information from the Drupal Commerce order, making a secure REST request to the AvaTax service to process real-time sales tax calculations. AvaTax is a web-based service that delivers instantaneous sales tax calculations using a centrally-managed, highly accurate calculation engine leveraging up-to-date sales tax rates, rules and jurisdictional boundaries.
Coupled with automated filing, remittance and exemption certificate management, the Drupal Commerce Connector for AvaTax provides unprecedented sales tax functionality to boost business productivity while minimizing audit risk.
Technical Note: When using a local host you may need to configure SS/L - AvaTax will reject any sales tax request that is not 100% secure.
Please note that there's no upgrade path from the 4.x branch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 164 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,823
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 13, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.