Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The command button module utilizes entities to allow users to create re-usable commands (links, buttons, etc.) . These buttons integrate with the Twitters bootstrap UI and fieldable panels panes to provide the ability to place a button list on a panels pane. Open Atrium is currently using this module to provide a list of add content links on space and section pages. Command buttons are automatically created for all node types on your site.
This module was originally developed for Open Atrium, but it can function as a standalone module as well.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,531 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,583
- Last modified: March 4, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.