Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Integrates the CKEditor ColorButton plugin to CKEditor for Drupal 8.
Allows users to add color to text or background color behind it. Basic settings are supported for specifying the list of colors that can be allowed in the editor.
This module requires the PanelButton module for CKEditor.
- Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/colorbutton at least version 4.5.6.
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable Color Button module in the Drupal admin.
- Configure your CKEditor toolbar to include the button (either text or background color, or both).
You can enter a list of hex values to support to limit the user on what colors they can use. Leave blank to use the default values from the plugin.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,243 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,786
- Last modified: January 18, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.