This module provides a simple text format (input filter) that handles <?php ?> and <code></code> tags so that users can post code without having to worry about manually escaping
> characters with < and >
For PHP code, this module also adds syntax highlighting. For example:
print "Hello, world!";
This module is used on drupal.org.
This module has a handbook page; you can refer to it for more detailed documentation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 4,077 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 90,582
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.