COD is the Conference Organizing Distribution, used for building conference and event sites, including DrupalCon Chicago.
This COD Support suite of modules provide the core functionality for the COD distribution and are currently its main development focus area.
Much of the functionality in these modules is exported via Features:
- Attendees and community features
- Event news
Features are independent of each other so you only need to enable what you need. Read more about COD's benefits on usecod.com.
Get the latest COD news and information from:
- usecod.com for news, roadmap, showcase sites using COD and more.
- In IRC in #drupal-cod on Freenode.
- Follow @UseCOD on Twitter!
- In the COD Group on groups.drupal.org
We also attend many DrupalCamps and all the DrupalCons. We've presented on COD many times now. Feel free to say hi next time you bump into japerry, dyannenova, or mrconnerton!
COD has the usual technical requirements for D7 sites. You may be required to increase your php memory limit to 196m during install to avoid out of memory errors.
COD 7.x development is partially supported by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 401 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,943
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.