The Community Media Checklist is a helpful tool used as a starting point to configure large parts of a following Community Media site.
This module is co-maintained by Nick Ring (bagelche) of AmherstMedia in Amherst, MA as part of the CMDrupal project. It is designed to be used with other modules included in the Community Media Start Kit (Easy and Moderate). Consider joining the growing community who have made a commitment to contribute.
It has been used a the starting point to configure the following Community Media sites:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Media
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 57,368
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.