Cloudy uses SASS/Compass mixins and the fluid, semantic, responsive Susy grid to provide a slick out-of-the-box experience on any device.
You can see it in action on drupaljobs.epiqo.com and find out more by reading the following blog post:
DrupalJobs responsively relaunches on Recruiter RC1 and Omega 4.
- Cloudy has been tested with the release 4.0-beta7 and will not work with older versions.
Cloudy is geared towards the Recruiter distribution and its features: Recruiter cloudy includes tweaks for the theme as exported block classes and alter hook implementations. Recruiter menu positions the required blocks into the navigation region.
Still, you can try the Cloudy theme with any other Drupal installation. You will want to make sure that blocks are positioned within the regions defined by the theme and apply block classes similar to those from Recruiter cloudy.
- dasjo (Josef Dabernig) - Theming & development
- fubhy (Sebastian Siemssen) - Development
- nodestroy (Dominik Kiss) - Theming
- Grienauer (Nico Grienauer) - Icons & Design
Sponsored by epiqo.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 418 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,776
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.