CloudSponge imports address books from Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, Linkedin, Outlook.com, AOL, Outlook and Mac OS X Contacts. It's a popular alternative to OpenInviter.
The module itself provides a block with social buttons and few hooks to catch incoming data.
- Go to /admin/config/services/cloudsponge and set the module up.
- Go to /admin/structure/block and move CloudSponge block somewhere
When user click on social icon - hook_cloudsponge_all_contacts and hook_cloudsponge_submit_contacts will be called. There you can catch the data and process it.
These modules integrate with CloudSponge. Please visit their project pages for features offered.
Integration with Drupal modules:
If you've found the module particularly useful and want to say thank you, there's a wide range of stuff I'd welcome on my wish list.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Event, Mail
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,132
- Last modified: February 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.