User Relationship Locator extends User Relationships module to provide the ability to find and add new user relationships based on user information provided by a sub-module.
You probably have seen this feature elsewhere on the internet under the heading "People you may know".
- Finds Facebook friends who are also on the site.
- Finds friends by CloudSponge data matching.
- Finds friend of friends information from User Relationships with a configurable depth.
- Returns matches weighted based on a score returned by submodules.
- Creates a block to list the possible matches.
- Integration with Rules
- User Relationships
- Individual sub-modules will have their own dependencies to provide data.
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 76 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,540
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 15 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.