Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- A simple method of linking to existing files (promoting file reuse and helping to eliminate duplicate files).
- The ability to link to files, file URLs or file downloads (configurable by an administrator).
- The ability to restrict links to certain file types such as audio, video, images or documents (configurable by an administrator).
CKEditor Link File has two dependencies:
To install CKEditor Link File:
- CKEditor Link File can be installed using the standard module installation process.
The focus of CKEditor Link File is to provide editors with a simple way of linking to existing files.
If you have a more advanced use case, including embedding files inside of content, check out Media. If you would like to use CKEditor Link with other entities such as Users or Organic Groups, please see these related modules:
Development of CKEditor Link File is sponsored by the Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Filters/Editors, Media, Path Management
- Reported installs: 4,777 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,970
- Last modified: March 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.