This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is an UX improvement to the Insert module when used with the CKEditor module (should also work with the WYSIWYG module when using CKEditor library).
It adds two CKEditor buttons available in the toolbar, allowing to insert files or images using an Insert file field.
If the corresponding Insert field is set for the content type (one field configurable globally for each button: file and image), the field is hidden and the CKEditor button is shown. When clicked, it shows the previously hidden field in an overlay, easing authoring experience.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 1,747 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,887
- Last modified: 5 April 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.