Charts and Graphs is an API for developers. It can easily be extended by third-party modules that want to add their own charting implementations. It does nothing by itself. It should only be installed if some other module requires it.
There are 2 main modules that use Charts and Graphs:
- Views Charts adds a display type for Graphs to Views.
- FacetAPI Graphs renders SearchAPI facet results as graphs.
Charts Graphs supports rendering graphs by different libraries.
- Google Charts Module Page
Drupal 6 only
- amCharts - Commercial / Free with an ad link (untested on Drupal 7)
- Open Flash Chart 2 - LGPL license (untested on Drupal 7)
Please read the README/INSTALL files of the implementations since their installation may involve downloading third-party libraries. Drupal guidelines does not always allow packaging those with Drupal code.
The following roadmap is being pursued:
- Drupal 6
- low maintenance.
- Drupal 7.x.1.x
- Stopped maintenance but still contains all modules
- Drupal 7.x.2.x
- Does not contain graphing libraries anymore
- Stable release
- Drupal 7.x.3.x
- Allow for multilevel datasets.
- Allow for library specific configuration forms.
- Create exportable global graph configurations.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,223 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,163
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.