Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module provides a simple way to exclude certain pages from being cached. Sometimes you want all pages to be cached for anonymous users except for one or two pages that have dynamic or random or rotating content. If those pages are cached, the dynamic parts cease to be dynamic. This module allows an administrator to selectively exclude certain paths from being cached so that dynamic content is actually dynamic.
Version 2 supports semi-regex path matching similar to the blocks page.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 7,888 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 52,665
- Last modified: April 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.