Breakpoints management for responsive web design.
Breakpoints defined by a theme
A theme can define multipliers and breakpoints in the theme.info file like
breakpoints[mobile] = (min-width: 0px) breakpoints[narrow] = (min-width: 560px) breakpoints[wide] = (min-width: 851px) breakpoints[tv] = only screen and (min-width: 3456px) multipliers[mobile] = 1.5x multipliers[mobile] = 2x
Once this module or the theme is enabled, the settings are read from the info file and stored into the database.
A user can create custom breakpoints using full media queries to define them.
Breakpoints can be grouped together, for each theme that defines breakpoints there's automatically a new group created.
A user can define extra groups.
If you want to support retina displays, you can enable multipliers so the modules now you want to use a breakpoint for both regular display and retina display.
Why groups? So other modules like Picture can act on the separate groups to handle the output.
Modules using breakpoints
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 37,342 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 357,784
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 21, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.