This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module adds a button to the Panels In-Place Editor for each pane. When selected, it will display checkboxes next to all of the breakpoints specified in that modules UI. Unchecking any of these will 'hide' it from that breakpoint.
This module allows for each pane in a panel page to be displayed or not for any given breakpoint. This allows for breakpoint specific content.
This module has three settings of its own:
- Load Hidden: This option allows you to specify if the 'hidden' content should be loaded, but hidden via css. If not, the data will not be sent to the browser. Production sites should turn this off.
- Load Hidden for Admins: This option allows you to load 'hidden' content and hide it via css. It will only load the data for users with the 'administer breakpoints' permission. This option is recommended for use with the Panels In-Place Editor
- Auto Reload: This option will reload the page if it's resized past a breakpoint. Annoying for real users, but useful for administrators
Panels In-Place Editor (IPE) features:
- By default (if hidden content is being loaded), the IPE will show all panels with labels on each panel designating which breakpoints it will be hidden in.
- A 'Toggle Responsive' button is added to the IPE toolbar. When clicked, it will hide all panels that would normally be hidden.
Given more time, I'd like to make the JS libraries a soft requirement that would simply remove features if they aren't available.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 189 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,064
- Last modified: March 1, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.