This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Boldy for Drupal is based on the WordPress' Boldytheme, which was designed designed in-house by Site5 for its range of FREE premium WordPress themes!.
- Original Wordpress Live Demo by Site5
- Drupal 7 Live Demo
- Drupal 8 Live Demo
- http://boldy.d8.garethalexander.co.uk/ - work in progress
- Collapsable regions for all areas of the front page and internal pages
- Theme settings page to control social media links and front page defaults
- CSS support for contributed modules required to re-produce live preview demo
Please Note: Much of the functionality included in the Wordpress theme has been removed and replaced with support for contributed modules, this is so that I don't need to also support 3rd party libraries as well as the theme itself. If you require this functionality you can add the following contributed modules to replace the functionality required as they are supported in the theme:
- Drop down Menu
- Superfish - https://drupal.org/project/superfish
- Views Nivo Slider - https://drupal.org/project/views_nivo_slider
- Cufón - https://drupal.org/project/cufon
- Twitter Block - https://www.drupal.org/project/twitter_block
- Contact Form
- Contact form blocks - https://www.drupal.org/project/contact_form_blocks
- Gravatar integration - https://www.drupal.org/project/gravatar
http://www.garethalexander.co.uk/tech/boldy-theme-live-preview-setup-ins... - a very rough beginning of the instructions
Coming soon - A guide on how to reproduce the Boldy Live Preview demo installation.
Site5 Wordpress Theme docs - http://wordpress.site5.net/boldy/doc/
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 252 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,423
- Last modified: 17 August 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.