Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Fine tuning for blocks cache. It is possible to select the
type of cache for each block.
Context version 7.x-3.0-beta7 or higher
Copy the module directory in to your Drupal:
/sites/all/modules directory as usual.
Enable Blocks Mass cache and Blocks Mass Cache Admin UI
for development environments.
or via menus: Structure > Blocks > Mass Cache
Tick the boxes. It's possible to have combinations of
Role + Page / User + Page.
Make sure that "Cache Blocks" is enabled on
Configuration > Development > Performance
IMPORTANT: In Drupal, blocks are not cached if you are logged in as admin (user id 1), so make sure you test blocks caching with an user different than user 1 or as anonymous.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,813
- Last modified: October 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.