Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Fine tuning for blocks cache. It is possible to select the
type of cache for each block.
Context version 7.x-3.0-beta7 or higher
Copy the module directory in to your Drupal:
/sites/all/modules directory as usual.
Enable Blocks Mass cache and Blocks Mass Cache Admin UI
for development environments.
or via menus: Structure > Blocks > Mass Cache
Tick the boxes. It's possible to have combinations of
Role + Page / User + Page.
Make sure that "Cache Blocks" is enabled on
Configuration > Development > Performance
IMPORTANT: In Drupal, blocks are not cached if you are logged in as admin (user id 1), so make sure you test blocks caching with an user different than user 1 or as anonymous.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 48 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,022
- Last modified: October 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.